The makeup industry has changed dramatically over the last decade, with new innovations and technologies constantly being introduced. One of the latest trends is microblading eyebrows, which is a semi-permanent tattooing technique that creates natural-looking hair strokes on the client’s skin.
Microblading eyebrow pen is a “brow pencil” that has been designed specifically for use with microblading. It’s a great tool for beginners who are learning how to use a microblading eyebrow pen because it provides a precise application of pigment, which helps prevent mistakes and keep your clients happy!
Here are some tips on how to use a microblading eyebrow pen:
- The first thing you should do is get a mirror and a flashlight. You will be looking at your eyebrows in the mirror with the light shining on them so that you can see what you are doing. This will help ensure that you get the best possible results from your microblading session.
- Next, take the eyebrow pen and wipe it off using an alcohol wipe or something similar (you can easily buy these online). This ensures that there are no oils or dirt on the pen that could potentially interfere with the pigment being applied to your skin.
- Take a look at your eyebrows and decide what shape would look best for them. You may want to ask someone else for their opinion as well since they won’t be biased by how yours look now (unless they’re a professional who does this for a living). If you’re not sure yet, don’t worry too much about it because you can always change it later if needed!
- Once you’ve got an idea of what shape might work best for you, hold your hand over each eyebrow in turn and lightly drag the pen across them as if drawing an imaginary line.
- Avoid sun exposure immediately after the procedure. Your skin will be sensitive and prone to burning in the days following your microblading appointment. If you must go out in the sun while your brows are healing, make sure to wear sunscreen so that you don’t risk getting sunburned on top of your freshly tattooed brows!
In the end, it should come as no surprise that there are many things to keep in mind when getting a microblading eyebrow pen. You need to be sure that you’re getting the right colour, and that there are no allergies or adverse reactions. You need to think about how this will fit into your budget, and whether you can commit to any future touch-ups that might be necessary. And even as you choose which microblading eyebrow pen is best for you, you stand a much better chance of creating the eyebrows you’ve always wanted if you can get in touch with a professional beautician or tattooist, someone who has seen many people in your position before. If you however, want to go ahead and be your own beautician, Shecustoms products has all you need!